If you want to hear a story about some mind-blowing growth from one of the most cynical skeptics we’ve ever encountered in the coaching groups, then this is the podcast you need to listen to!
Greg was first diagnosed with ADHD at 10 and went untreated until he was re-diagnosed at 33, after procrastination on a big project made him leave the hospital shortly after the birth of his little girl. Greg has a degree in computer engineering and law, and works as a patent attorney in Silicon Valley. During COVID, Greg found his way to ADHD reWired and is a graduate of season 23 of ADHD reWired’s Coaching & Accountability Groups, and joined season 25 and 26 as a peer-mentor (or “ADDmin”) supporting other members of the award-winning coaching program.
Check out the Other Podcasts on the ADHD reWired Podcast Network:
- adhdessentials.com with Brendan Mahan
- hackingyouradhd.com with Will Curb
- adhddiversified.ca with MJ Siemens
- adhdfriendlylifestyle.com with Moira Maybin
- coming soon – Wait, What Was the Question? with Will Curb and Coach Roxie Martin. Reach out to Will and Roxie at [email protected]