What happens after 400 episodes? What have the Alumni members of the ADHD reWired Coaching & Accountability Groups learned? What really happens when connections are made? Listen to today’s episode where some of our members share their experiences within the ADHD reWired community and how it’s made an impact on their lives with ADHD.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Episode 39 – Don’t Doubt the Dream
- Everything Dr. Russell Barkley:
- More episodes mentioned coming soon!
Check out the Other Podcasts on the ADHD reWired Podcast Network:
- adhdessentials.com with Brendan Mahan
- hackingyouradhd.com with Will Curb
- adhddiversified.ca with MJ Siemens
- adhdfriendlylifestyle.com with Moira Maybin
- coming soon – Wait, What Was the Question? with Will Curb and Coach Roxie Martin. Reach out to Will and Roxie at [email protected]
Don’t Forget These, Too:
- adhdrewired.com/patreon — Support the show by becoming a Patron!
- coachingrewired.com — Get your name on the waitlist to join the fall season of ADHD reWired’s Coaching and Accountability Groups
- adultstudyhall.com — Join your ADHD-friendly co-working space!
- adhdrewired.com/events — Join Eric, Brendan, Will, MJ, Moira, Roxie, and Barb for an hour of Live Q&A on Zoom, every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 12:30pm Central (10:30am Pacific / 1:30pm Eastern)