In this episode, Eric gets in the Mastermind hot-seat while a few members of the ADHD reWired Coaching Community Alumni pick his brain and ask what could be next for The ADHD reWired Podcast.
How does Eric celebrate? What has he learned about consistency? And what could the future hold for The ADHD reWired Podcast?
Check out the Other Podcasts on the ADHD reWired Podcast Network:
- adhdessentials.com with Brendan Mahan
- hackingyouradhd.com with Will Curb
- adhddiversified.ca with MJ Siemens
- adhdfriendlylifestyle.com with Moira Maybin
- coming soon – Wait, What Was the Question? with Will Curb and Coach Roxie Martin. Reach out to Will and Roxie at [email protected]
Don’t Forget These, Too:
- adhdrewired.com/patreon — Support the show by becoming a Patron!
- coachingrewired.com — Get your name on the waitlist to join the fall season of ADHD reWired’s Coaching and Accountability Groups
- adultstudyhall.com — Join your ADHD-friendly co-working space!
- adhdrewired.com/events — Join Eric, Brendan, Will, MJ, Moira, Roxie, and Barb for an hour of Live Q&A on Zoom, every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 12:30pm Central (10:30am Pacific / 1:30pm Eastern)
1 thought on “401 | Eric Tivers in the Hot Seat: What Comes Next?”
One topic I would love to see you address is the intersection of ADHD and Autism.