Have you tried using all sorts of to-do and task-management apps but haven’t found ‘the one’ yet?
In this episode, Eric is joined by Brittany Smith, a productivity, ADHD, and technology coach and recently published her first course, “From Aggravated to Navigated: Choosing a task-management system with ADHD”. She has a Masters of Science degree in Cognitive Neuroscience lab at the University of Oregon. Brittany uses geeky pop-culture and cognitive science to help her clients and ADHD Guild members get more done with less stress.
Connect with Brittany:
In this Episode:
- How do you do things so that you will be successful no matter which tool you choose?
- With task-management apps, how do we make these things suck less? How do we choose what task-management app to use?
- How do we make task-management apps a “less bad” fit for our brains so we make sure we know what we need to do?
- Mentioned: Task Management Software Built For Pros – OmniFocus – The Omni Group (Mac/iOS only)
- What’s your personal style?
- What should we be looking at if we are stuck in task-management-app “hopping”?
- What is a great app for automating?
- Mentioned: Todoist
- Mentioned: Google Keep
- Mentioned: TaskPaper (Mac/iOS only)
- Mentioned: Drafts (Mac/iOS only)
- Mentioned: Notion
- Mentioned: Trello
- Mentioned: Miro
- Mentioned: MindNode
- Listen to Brittany as a guest on ADHD Essentials with Brendan Mahan!
- What is GTD – Getting Things Done®
- Did you know: There are built in tasks if you use Google Assistant. (The same principle applies to the Echo!)
Discover the ADHD reWired Podcast Family: