Join the ADHD reWired Team every second Tuesday of the month for the monthly Live Q&A, and be sure to listen all the way through to hear a very special guest join us on this episode!
Questions & Topics in this Episode:
- How do I keep my time-blindness from derailing my teaching of a 90-minute class that has a very tightly-structured curriculum?
- What are some of the signs that a job is not the right fit and that it might be time to move on?
- Do you have any input or tips on how to make strategies that are not working anymore – because of the pandemic – work again?
- What are some strategies or tools I can use for accountability?
- How can I keep doing the routines that keep my ADHD under control when I am traveling or in a different environment?
- My kids want me to play Roblox with them. Do you have a favorite game we can play together?
- If you’re a kid with ADHD, what if the parent also has ADHD?
- Any advice for a kid living with an ADHD parent?
- I am 41 and recently diagnosed and my spouse is neurotypical. What are some ways we can work on communication so that we don’t end up in unnecessary conflict?
- Any tips for improving memory, particularly recall, when being put on the spot?
Resources & Honorable Mentions:
- App: Task Player
- Book: Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning
- Book: Your Brain’s Not Broken: Strategies for Navigating Your Emotions and Life with ADHD
- Book: Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kerry Patterson
- Tool: Clocky (the rolling alarm clock!)
- Tool: Time Timer
- Tool: Shelpful
- Article: Avoid the “Urgency Trap” with the Eisenhower Matrix
- Article: Why Task Switching is Difficult for ADHD Brains — and 7 Ways to Smooth Transitions (on ADDitude Magazine written by Brendan Mahan!)
- Episode: Seven ADHD Friendly Travel Hacks for an Awesome Vacation with Will Curb