Join the ADHD reWired Team every second Tuesday of the month for our monthly Live Q&A! In this episode, you’ll hear about the importance of community, picking an entrepreneurial path, accountability, parenting, and dealing with shame.
Listen all the way through to meet the newest addition to the ADHD reWired team – Coach Kristin Marts!
Some Questions & Topics in this Episode:
- I’m interested in going into business for myself. How do I narrow my focus to follow a path?
- What are the best ways to deal with our tendencies within ourselves?
- How can I reduce overwhelm?
- What kind of research can I do to move forward in a new career?
- At what point is something a personality trait?
- Our child was diagnosed with ADHD but we haven’t talked about it with them yet. How do we have this conversation?
Resources & Honorable Mentions:
- Book: Profit First by Mike Michalowicz | Goodreads
- Book: The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better by Gretchen Rubin
- Book: Cory Stories: A Kid’s Book about Living with ADHD by Jeanne Kraus
- Book: All Dogs have ADHD
- Article: RICE: Simple prioritization for product managers
- Article: How an Informational Interview Can Boost Your Career
- Community: adultstudyhall.com — Join your ADHD-friendly co-working space!
- Support the show by becoming a Patron at adhdrewired.com/patreon
Check out the Other Podcasts on the ADHD reWired Podcast Network: