In this episode, Eric is joined by ADHD reWired Coaching Group Alumni, Brian Entler! Brian has been a peer mentor of ADHD reWired’s coaching program and has been working to redesign his life to be ADHD-compatible.
Brian will be riding the AIDS Lifecycle 2022, a 545-mile ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise money for LGBTQ health care. An avid cyclist and firm believer in the power of exercise to be an ADHD management tool, Brian is going to share his experience in the coaching groups, his goal-setting, routine-building, and how cycling and exercise have played an essential part in his life.
Donate to help Brian reach his fundraising goal of $5,000 for the AIDS Lifecycle ride.
⭐️⭐️ Click the link to donate! → http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/ladybear2022 ⭐️ ⭐️
“[AIDS/LifeCycle] is a really fine organization. It’s done to benefit the San Francisco AIDS foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. [Your donations] are not going to just marketing or executive salaries, this provides first-line health care for people who need it.” — Brian Entler
Some of the Questions & Topics in this Episode:
- What prompted Brian to take the leap and join ADHD reWired’s Coaching & Accountability groups?
- What role can accountability play when setting goals when you have ADHD?
- What role does emotional motivation play to begin making changes in one’s life?
- Can the outdoors be beneficial for ADHD brains?
- Are bucket list goals really achievable?
- What is the importance of emotional vulnerability? How does it affect mindset?
- How has being a part of ADHD reWired’s Alumni coaching group been helpful for Brian?
Resources & Honorable Mentions:
- Episode: 99: CBT for ADHD with Russell Ramsay
- Episode: 309: Rethinking Adult ADHD with Dr. Russell Ramsay
- Support: San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- Support: Los Angeles LGBT Center
- Community: adultstudyhall.com — Join your ADHD-friendly co-working space!
- Support the show by becoming a Patron at adhdrewired.com/patreon