Join the ADHD reWired Team every second Tuesday of the month for our monthly Live Q&A! In this episode, you’ll hear how the members on the ADHD reWired team thrive with their ADHD, some tools and strategies on how they tackle their most unpleasant tasks, ADHD and gifted programs, and more!
Some of the Questions & Topics in this Episode:
- I’ve read a lot of books that talk about ADHD as a superpower. For those who thrive and do well with ADHD, what are the key things that make the difference between somebody who thrives and somebody who struggles?
- My son has the option to go to honors classes next year. His teacher says he has no problem understanding the content and he is smart enough to understand it (the content), but “couldn’t possibly handle honors classes” so they won’t put him in them. This doesn’t sit well with me. Are there any suggestions on what I might do?
- I need help getting unpleasant tasks done, like job searching. How do we get these unpleasant tasks done?
- My daughter has recently developed a skin-picking habit specifically with her nails to the point where she’ll pick at them until they bleed. What are some strategies to help her not do it as often, knowing I can’t be there with her all the time?
- How do I get better at not biting off more than I can handle?
- When was the last time you hit inbox zero?
Resources & Honorable Mentions:
- Coming soon!