Join the ADHD reWired Team every second Tuesday of the month for our monthly Live Q&A! And get the full ad-free version of this episode when you become a Patron at $5.00 a month or more by going to adhdrewired.com/Patreon!
Questions & Topics in this Episode:
- [00:02:12] How have you learned how to accept your ADHD?
- [00:11:56] How do you keep yourself from comparing your progress and productivity with that of your neurotypical colleagues, especially those who are high-achieving?
- [00:26:54] I’m considering going back to college part-time and I’m having a hard time not getting freaked out about papers and exams. I just need to know how to figure out how to do it differently from the last two failed attempts. I [dropped out] because of anxiety.
- [00:34:09] How do you protect your sleep?
- [00:42:30] I would like some suggestions on how we manage expectations for those who don’t understand us [as people with ADHD]. What would you say to somebody who has no idea what ADHD is about?
- [00:55:13] A listener asks about managing PMDD and having ADHD.
- [00:59:14] Any tips on things to look for or do first before finding an insurance provider?
Resources & Honorable Mentions:
- Episode: 356: Mastermind Session with Natalie – PMDD and ADHD
- Website: Sari Solden
Check out the Other Podcasts on the ADHD reWired Podcast Network:
- adhdessentials.com with Brendan Mahan
- hackingyouradhd.com with Will Curb
- adhddiversified.ca with MJ Siemens