RSVP For Our Next Registration Events. Don't wait! We're filling up!
This Week’s Episode:
This week, I am joined by three guests. What you will hear is a behind-the-scenes and insightful perspective of ADHD reWired and our coaching groups. Joining me on the episode are Brendan Mahen, Kat Hoyer, and Cassandra Tower.
In this conversation, you will hear Brendan, Kat, Cassandra, and me talk about the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group. You will hear them share the changes they have seen in others and themselves through this group. If you would like more information on the 11th season of the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group, which starts on January 8th, go to http://CoachingreWired.com. Registration is open from November 14th through the 22nd.
- [07:15] – Brendan, Kat, and Cassandra introduce themselves.
- [09:49] – Brendan talks about what prompted him to join the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group. He shares what is the most useful component of the group for him.
- [11:54] – Brendan shares the growth that he has seen in himself through the group.
- [14:44] – Kat says that she had to have her mindset right when coming into the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group.
- [18:18] – Cassandra describes her entry into the group.
- [26:09] – I talk about the time I considered doing two groups at once. Brendan explains why he encouraged me to do it.
- [32:56] – Cassandra shares what it’s been like being part of the ADHD reWired team.
- [36:57] – Cassandra’s ability to be concise with language really impresses me. She shares how supportive voices encouraging strengths is powerful.
- [45:44] – Brendan talks about the struggles of being consistent in group coaching. He explains what makes this group different in this area.
- [49:27] – Many people see these groups as classes. We talk the flexibility in these groups.
- [53:31] – Brendan talks about a couple of people he connected with because of he encouraged them.
- [56:27] – I share that I am interested in starting a membership group for alumni. I share why one of my previous attempts at this did not work.
- [58:10] – Early on in the group, we have participants write letters to their ADHD. Kat explains why this is a powerful exercise.
- [1:01:13] – Cassandra shares some of the impressive growth that she has seen with Kat in the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group.
- [1:06:47] – We share why community is so important.
- [1:09:40] – We tell “the shiny bookcase” story.
- [1:16:00] – Cassandra shares what listeners should know about the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group.