Registration is by invitation only. Click below to learn more.
August’s Q&A was a great one for everyone needing tips and tricks for helping their children and themselves get and stay “organized.” Brendan and I help talk through various strategies we’ve used to help our kids with schoolwork and assignments as well as ways we stay on top of our homes, cars, and calendars.
We start the session off with a question about the progress that’s being made with making ADHD a nationally recognized health issue and our recommendations for bringing awareness to your state politicians. The only way to really raise this issue up is being persistent and helping others to recognize the effects ADHD has on so many other health issues.
Have you ever wondered if stimulants have an impact on your creativity? We had an awesome question from a creator in the group asking about the long-term effects of taking stimulants and staying creative. This question led to our discussion of the distinction between being a creative person and being a creator.
Do you have questions that you need to be answered or a solution to a problem you experience every day? Sign up for next month’s Q&A at www.adhdrewired.com/events!
- [02:38] Welcome to the August Q&A session with Eric and Brendan.
- [03:50] Any progress or thoughts on the goal of raising ADHD to the federal level?
- [04:50] Learn what you can do to help the push for awareness!
- [09:38] How to stop keeping so many tabs open on our internet browsers.
- [15:16] Tips for sticking with calendar reminders for notifications.
- [22:18] Do stimulants affect creativity over the longterm?
- [30:47] Could stimulants increase study speed? Other exercises or practices?
- [33:36] How to help children with ADHD remember school work and assignments to curb procrastinating.
- [39:47] Learn helpful strategies for keeping your home, car, etc clean when you are ADHD inattentive?
- [51:02] Does Eric feel like he’s changed since he started his podcast?
- [54:44] Has Brendan changed since starting his podcast?
- [1:00:25] If you want to join in next month’s Q&A, check out www.adhdrewired.com/events.
- [1:01:11] If you’re a regular listener, consider becoming a patron and click on our Patreon button at www.ADHDreWired.com