- What are the coaching sessions like? Can I get some details?Have you gone to our coaching page? Here is a link: www.coachingrewired.com. It is an intense coaching & accountability group but it is so worth it. Know what you are signing up for by checking out this page. This page also includes the pricing for all our groups. Here are a few details. When you add your name to our interest lists, you will get an email that has a link to a 35-minute, pre-recorded presentation that goes over everything you can expect if you join one of our groups.
- Do I have to be on medication to join group?No. We do not require medication, though it is strongly encouraged!
- Do I have to be formally diagnosed to join the coaching group?No! You do not need a diagnosis.
- How many people are in each section?There are 12 members in each group.
- How are the Accountability Teams made?We match the Accountability Teams up based on when they can all meet together. As long as everyone can meet before group or after group, that seems to be the main factor for the success of the team!
- Do I have to go through the coaching program to join the Alumni Community?Yes!
- I was just recently diagnosed. Is this program still right for me?Yes! We have members from all stages in their ADHD journey benefit from group.
- I'm interested in coaching, how do I join?So glad you want to join! You can follow this link and click on the big button to add yourself to the Interest List. https://www.adhdrewired.com/arc/. Everybody on the list will be the first to receive the Save The Date emails and an invitation to our registration events.
- What is the cost of the coaching program?The cost of the 10-week coaching program is currently $2,497.00 for sections 1, 2, 4, and 5 with Coaches Kristin Marts or Kat Hoyer and $2,997.00 for section 3 with Eric Tivers. Early Registration Discount valid until 2/23/2023.
- Will my HSA cover the program?It may. We are able to provide you with an invoice to submit, but it depends on whether your specific HSA will accept it.
- What is the schedule for the upcoming season?
- Do you accept insurance?We do not accept insurance.
- I can't make the time of my group's session. Can I join a different group for that day?Unfortunately, we can not allow members of other groups to jump from section to section. There will be a recording of the session for you to watch and get caught up.
- Can I be in therapy while in group?Yes!
- I have a lot of questions about the coaching groups, how do I get those answered?The registration event is a great place to ask your questions. We always have a few ADDmin (these are individuals that have done the coaching group before and they also sign up and assist Eric during the coaching group) who can answer questions based on their experience participating in these groups.
- Do you offer scholarships?We don’t have any scholarships to offer at this time. Other coaching members have asked their employer if they can take a time management course and the employer paid for the coaching through their continuing education budget at their company.
Subscribe for Email Updates
I’ve got some great tools and strategies I’d love to share with you. I’ll also share with you new podcast episodes with a summary of the episode.