RSVP For Our Next Registration Events. Don't wait! We're filling up!
This Week’s Episode:
This episode is the recording of June’s live Q&A. The questions answered in this episode were submitted by listeners of this podcast, both ahead of time and live. Brendan Mahan once again joins me on this Q&A.
If you’re listening to this on the day it is published, you can listen to July’s live Q&A at 1:30pm Eastern. Join Brendan Mahan and me as we answer your questions live. You can register at http://ADHDreWired.com/events.
Connect with Brendan Mahan
- [07:07] – Sandra joins the call to ask a few questions. She wonders how to manage RSD.
- [19:50] – We answer the question, “What should every ADHD house have?” We share some of the items we use regularly. Brendan also talks about what to look for in a house.
- [27:21] – A listener asks how to declutter a room and manage storage.
- [33:35] – We discuss what an ADHD house should NOT have.
- [40:45] – David joins the call and asks about ADHD advocacy.
- [47:10] – A live viewer asks about strategies and routines for sticking to day-to-day schedules, and avoiding burnout.
- [58:58] – After talking about my graham cracker addiction, Max joins the call to talk about diet and nutrition.
- Emotional First Aid: Healing Rejection, Guilt, Failure, and Other Everyday Hurts – Guy Winch
- Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Become Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection – Jia Jiang
- Is This Adulting Podcast