This Week’s Episode:
This episode is part of a four-episode series of mastermind session. A mastermind group is a concept that comes from the book, Think and Grow Rich. We have implemented this concept into our ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability groups. Alumni of our coaching groups have the opportunity to work with me as “addmins,” and those members get an entire hour to sit in the hot seat in our mastermind sessions.
This week, Natalie is sitting in the mastermind hot seat. Natalie has recently experienced some pretty significant life changes. This has allowed her to step back and determine what she wants to do with her life. In this conversation, you will hear us walk through some of these things with Natalie.
- [04:22] – We check in with Dan’s progress since his time in the hot seat.
- [05:57] – Dianna shares that she is making progress. She has set up a sleep study.
- [07:20] – Sandra says that she needs to listen to her hot seat session again because she had so many great things to work on.
- [09:34] – Natalie provides us some backstory. She has recently moved and is in a bit of a reset stage in life.
- [11:12] – Natalie finds herself overwhelmed by many tasks, and she lists a few things that aren’t overwhelming her. She provides us with some examples of things she needs to do.
- [13:05] – Natalie opens her routine app, Fabulous. I encourage her to screenshot the app and then make that her home screen image to remind her to adjust things.
- [14:52] – I ask Natalie if she could join a professional or networking group.
- [16:42] – Natalie explains that she’d like to hire a personal trainer and start working out in the mornings.
- [21:21] – Natalie says she feels weird having a masters degree and living at home with her parents.
- [22:43] – Dianna asks Natalie if she’s done a brain dump.
- [25:06] – Natalie discusses one YouTube habit she would like to create.
- [31:42] – We realize that Natalie’s morning routine is more like a morning menu. I share with her that she needs to create habits, not routines.
- [35:45] – I encourage Natalie to keep things basic, for the purpose of getting started.
- [41:58] – Natalie talks about the first video she will be producing.
- [46:41] – Earlier in the conversation, Natalie said she would like to travel the country for four months. She talks about the conflict between this and working a job, and the type of work she is considering.
- [50:46] – Natalie says her lack of routine is what’s holding her back right now.
- [53:39] – Natalie talks about needing to find online work in order to accomplish her goal of being mobile.
- [59:10] – Natalie shares that she is trying to find herself after the end of her marriage.
- [1:03:48] – I suggest to Natalie that she write a letter.
- [1:07:00] – Dan takes a few seconds to give Natalie some encouragement to get started.