Spring Season: April - mid-June 2021
Registration is by invitation only. Click below to learn more.
We are back with part 2 of the first mastermind episode for our Addmin from our 21st season. Today we have Roxie, Jessica, Natalie with Moira in the hot seat, continuing the discussion around rethinking her professional world and much more on this episode of ADHD reWired.
Eric and the mastermind continue the conversation around the podcast Moira would want to put out and whether she wants to do it independently or be under the ADHD reWired umbrella. They talk about what she feels her biggest weakness would be and how close she is to gather the information around her vision.
Listen as Eric discusses the equipment and software she needs for the podcast and the best location to record with the best acoustics. They talk about where to research, how to podcast, who to listen to, and where to learn about editing and podcasting. The team finishes up with some words of encouragement and tells her to set a goal for when she wants to go live with her first episode and work towards that goal.
We hope you found something you can take away from this mastermind session. Whatever the idea you have, we know that as people with ADHD; we have a lot of really big ideas, and we tend to be the ones who are crazy enough to think that we can do it. It always starts by figuring out what that first step is. You don’t need to know all the steps; just start with the first thing and follow your passion.
- [02:16] Eric shares the things Moira would need if she wanted to podcast.
- [03:44] Would you want to do your own thing or do your own thing under the ADHD reWired umbrella?
- [04:35] Moira speaks about the time it would take to quit her job and start her new career.
- [06:08] What do you think your bandwidth would be? How much time could you spend?
- [09:07] Moira discusses being in Canada and what that would like with people in the U.S. when it comes to rates.
- [11:13] Eric shares what he is looking for when bringing in coaches.
- [12:51] People with mental health challenges and knowing how to handle them are where Moira feels her weakness.
- [15:10] There are many books and research out there around coaching and mental health issues.
- [18:34] Moira is a very visual person and has gathered a lot of information about making the change and getting a vision.
- [20:01] Jessica will send a form to Moira to help her get everything she needs to get her brand ready.
- [22:01] When would you like your first episode of the podcast air?
- [25:50] Moira says she might be able to air her first episode by the end of the year.
- [28:00] If you were to launch your podcast in the first week of January, what would you need to do this week?
- [30:40] Eric talks about doing a podcast on the cheap to start and what equipment she needs.
- [33:16] Eric lets her know she will need to learn how to edit and some suggestions on who to listen to.
- [35:45] Jessica and Natalie give her some words of encouragement.
- [37:31] Thank you for listening to part 2 of this mastermind session.
- [39:26] If you are a regular listener, consider becoming a patron, click on our Patreon tab at www.ADHDreWired.com