Spring Season: April - mid-June 2021
Registration is by invitation only. Click below to learn more.
This Week’s Episode:
This episode is the recording of May’s live Q&A. The questions answered in this episode were submitted by listeners of this podcast, both ahead of time and live. Brendan Mahan once again joins me on this Q&A.
If you’re listening to this on the day it is published, you can listen to May’s live Q&A at 1:30pm Eastern. Join Brendan Mahan and me as we answer your questions live. You can register at http://ADHDreWired.com/events.
Connect with Brendan Mahan
- [06:30] – Marisol joins the call and asks a question about her daughter that involves hair-pulling. We discuss some fidgets that may help.
- [16:45] – Krystal asks for advice on balancing work and school.
- [21:43] – Amber has “mountains of stuff” to sort and place. She is looking for assistance with strategies.
- [31:16] – Amber needs to find an internship and asks about finding the courage to do it.
- [37:42] – Shawn was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, and asks if the symptoms can get “worse” for adults. I talk about the environment as a variable.
- [45:27] – Shawn asks a follow-up question about medication. I suggest that he start a medication journal.
- [47:49] – Kent needs help getting focused when he sits at his desk to work. I share my own experience.
- [56:40] – Our last question is about dealing distraction in high-stress or crises situations.
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results – Gary Keller and Jay Papasan