Last Updated: 5.19.21
As provided in the Terms of Service, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Site. The Site, including any services and any information provided on the Site or posted on or through the Site, is designed to comply with the laws of the United States, and is not intended to subject ADHD reWired to the laws or jurisdiction of any country or territory other than the United States of America.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
What is “Personal Information”?
“Personal Information” includes any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to you. Personal Information includes pseudonymized Personal Information but excludes anonymous information, aggregated information, or information that has had the identity of an individual permanently removed (“deidentified information”).
The type of information we may collect could include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number, credit card information, and other personal, identifying, or preference information you choose to provide.
Consent to Use of Personal Information
By accessing or using the Site, you are consenting to have your information, including Personal Information, transferred to, processed, used, and stored in the United States.
If you choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, you still may visit most of the Site. Please note, however, that you may be unable to access certain content on the Site or receive certain services or offerings otherwise provided.
How do we collect Personal Information and what information do we collect?
We may collect information about you, including Personal Information, as follows:
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, make a donation, sign up to become a Member, set up a personal profile, post User Generated Content, send us an email, sign up to receive email updates, create an account, schedule an event, make a purchase or contribution, communicate with us via third party social media sites (if applicable), request information, link to Third Party Social Platforms (if applicable), or otherwise communicate with us. We collect information that you provide when you communicate with us through the Site or otherwise (such as by email, phone, regular mail, or via our social media pages). We may collect your Personal Information if we monitor the Site.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site. When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Site.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site (if applicable), we will have access to certain information from that site in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may also use such information for list matching purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Site;
- Provide and deliver information you request, process contributions and transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the Site;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Provide customer service;
- Send you newsletters and otherwise provide you with information or services you request or that we think will be of interest to you, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various issues, events, resources, promotions, products, and services;
- Determine your eligibility, including verifying your identity or determining your eligibility for certain aspects of the Site, such as promotions, services, products, which may include verification of you rage, date of birth, and state of residence;
- Engage in internet-based advertising, including where we and our third-party partners may engage in interest-based advertising using personal information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms to serve you relevant advertising on our Site or on other sites, services, and mobile applications or on other devices you may use;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site;
- Personalize and improve the Site and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out our contractual obligations, including any obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service and any applicable Membership Agreements;
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Site, products, services, databases, technology assets, and business assets, and to help prevent and detect fraud;
- Administer and protect our business and the Site, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data, protecting and enforcing our legal rights, protecting our company;
- Comply with all applicable laws or legal processes, including providing information on individual users to the appropriate governmental authorities where required by law enforcement or judicial authorities; responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- Carry out any other permissible purpose for which the information was collected;
- As otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
We may use aggregated, anonymous data we collect about Site use for the following purposes:
- For Site administration and updating;
- To perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of visitors to the Site;
- To measure user interests regarding specific areas of the Site, including content;
- To analyze how and where best to use our resources.
Without such data, we would not know which parts of the Site are the most popular, and we would not be able to change and update the Site and content appropriately.
How May Your Information Be Shared with Third Parties?
We reserve the right to disclose and share your Personal Information:
- With business advisors, such as accountants and lawyers, who assist us in carrying out our business activities;
- In response to a request for information (such as a subpoena, warrant, or other court order) if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or to respond to an emergency situation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of the Terms of Service, any user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, volunteers, or others persons associated with us;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any reorganization, formation of new organization, asset sale or transfer, financing or lending transaction, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the assets of our company;
- With a third party if we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Site users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- With governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Deidentified or Aggregated information. We may share statistical, deidentified, or aggregated non-Personal Information about our users with business partners, affiliates, sponsors, and/or other third parties, including but not limited to Google Analytics. Such data may be used to customize our website content to deliver a better experience to our Users. You may opt out from Google Analytics implementations and features that we use (see the “Your Choices” section).
Social Sharing Features. The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on the Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features may enable the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and
The Site uses security measures at least equal to those reasonably expected in the industry, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personal Information under our control. These measures include commercially reasonable industry-standard physical, administrative, and technological methods to protect your Personal Information.
We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take commercially reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Please keep in mind that you are responsible for the security of any Personal Information in your control. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your Personal Information and correspondence, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe. When you see either a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your browser window, this indicates that the site is secured through Secure Sockets Layer. If you do not see one of these icons, please contact your Internet service provider.
The Site is intended for use only by persons at least eighteen (18) years old. Accordingly:
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of thirteen (18) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as reasonably possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under, please contact us (see the “Contact Us” section).
- The Site is intended for use by individuals who are 18 or older.
Despite our reasonable efforts to ensure a safe site, we cannot guarantee that the Site is entirely free of illegal, offensive, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate material, or that users will not encounter inappropriate or illegal conduct from other Site users. Consequently, you may encounter such content and conduct. You can help us by notifying us of any nudity, pornography, harassment, or unwelcome content or unwelcome contact (see the “Contact Us” section). We will use our reasonable best efforts to review reports as soon as reasonably possible and remove any content that is deemed in our sole discretion to have violated the Terms of Service. If warranted under the Terms of Service, we also will disable access of the user responsible for posting the abusive content.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may be able to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving updates and newsletters from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us (see the “Contact Us” section). If you opt out, we may still send you other types of emails, such as those about your use of the Site or any donations or transactions.
Your Personal Information. If you believe any of the Personal Information that we have is incomplete or inaccurate, you may request that we correct your record. To make this request, please contact support at the contact information provided below (see the “Contact Us” section). After your information is deleted, backup copies may linger for some time before they are deleted, and we may retain certain data for a longer period of time if we are required to do so for legal reasons.
CONFLICT IN TERMS
NOTICE TO USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
As detailed in the Terms of Service, if you are a user located outside of the United States, be advised that any information you enter on the Site may be transferred outside of your country (including the European Union) to the United States of America, which may not offer an equivalent level of protection to that required in your country. In particular, you are advised that the United States of America uses a sectoral model of privacy protection that relies on a mix of legislation, governmental regulation, and self-regulation. By using the Site, you unambiguously consent to the transfer of all such information to the United States of America, which may not offer an equivalent level of protection to that required in the European Union or your country, and to the processing of that information by us on our servers located in the United States.
Storage of Information. Personal information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your Personal Information to the United States.
STATE SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain states. Please see below for disclosures that may be applicable to you:
This section applies solely to Nevada residents. Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us at the contact information below (see the “Contact Us” section) with the subject line “Nevada opt-out.”
California Consumer Protection Act. ADHD reWired currently is not subject to the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (CCPA). We recognize the importance of respecting the privacy of those who visit the Site, and many of our privacy practices align with the requirements of the CCPA, as outlined below. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this CCPA section of this CA Privacy Notice.
Request for access to specific information and data portability. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to address your request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, as provided below, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request);
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (a) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (b) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Request for deletion. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to address your request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, see below, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Making requests for access, data portability, and deletion. To request access, data portability, and deletion as described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us as provided in the Contact Us section.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You also may make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability only twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account (if applicable) sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request only to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response, Timing, and Format. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to a verifiable consumer request within a reasonable period of time.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will cover only the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for making requests for access, data portability, or deletion. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that if you request that we delete or restrict information, some functionality of the Site may be inhibited, and any subsequent interaction with the Site after deletion may require new requests for action on your data.
Other California Privacy Rights.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email (see the “Contact Us” section).
To change your Personal Information or preferences (such as to modify your Personal Information, opt out of or change your preferences regarding receiving communications or information):
Eric Tivers, Owner
901 Buccaneer Dr.
Glenview IL, 60026
Please note: When you contact us, provide your name and address exactly as it appears on correspondence you have received from us.