This Week’s Episode:
This episode is the recording of November’s live Q&A. The questions answered in this episode were submitted by listeners of this podcast, both ahead of time and live. Brendan Mahan once again joins me on this Q&A.
On this episode, you will hear Brendan and I recount our experiences at the CHADD conference. We also dive in and answer a handful of listener-submitted questions on topics like digital minimalism, holiday stress, and time blindness.
You can listen to our live Q&A sessions on the second Tuesday of every month at 1:30 pm Eastern. Join Brendan Mahan and me as we answer your questions live. You can register at http://ADHDreWired.com/events.
Connect with Brendan Mahan:
- [05:36] – Brenan shares his most significant takeaway from the CHADD conference.
- [09:00] – I talk about my takeaways from the conference.
- [18:39] – Gerald asks about digital minimalism regarding smartphones. We talk about some of the apps we like to use, and how we manage our apps.
- [28:47] – Lisa talks about having original plans derailed, and then failing to get back on track.
- [33:59] – We talk about the stress that is induced by the holidays. We share some ideas on how to simplify and redefine the holidays.
- [44:26] – Lane feels overwhelmed by work email. We both hate email and share some of our strategies to manage it effectively.
- [55:14] – Someone asks about time blindness. This person is having trouble with managing several calendars in one and struggling with isolating their important appointments. During the discussion of this topic, I talk about FreakyAlarm, but Brendan shares why he wouldn’t use it.