Registration is by invitation only. Click below to learn more.
This Week’s Episode:
This episode is the recording of September’s live Q&A. The questions answered in this episode were submitted by listeners of this podcast, both ahead of time and live. Brendan Mahan once again joins me on this Q&A. This month, our conversation keeps looping back around to play and planning.
You can listen to our live Q&A sessions on the second Tuesday of every month at 1:30 pm Eastern. Join Brendan Mahan and me as we answer your questions live. You can register at http://ADHDreWired.com/events.
Connect with Brendan Mahan
- [08:48] – Erica asks about planning fun. We talk about the struggles of prioritizing, initiating, and planning.
- [18:10] – Marisol asks how to stay in motion when there’s nothing to react to. This continues our conversation on planning. Brendan shares how he uses motion to get back on track.
- [24:47] – Marisol sat in the hot seat in May and talked about diet and exercise. She gives us an update on her progress.
- [26:45] – Gerald asks if we have any rules to help us be productive. We share some of our “guiding principles” to stay on track throughout the day.
- [32:45] – We talk about trying to diligent about phone usage, specifically between the hours of 9 pm and 9 am.
- [36:50] – I share how staying up too late will impact my ability to function with my family. “It’s about what I want most vs. what I want now.” This leads to a discussion on parenting.
- [45:35] – Dianna asks Brendan and me what podcasts we enjoy.
- [52:16] – AJ asks for strategies for making phone calls.
- [57:09] – Alyssa wonders how to make yourself do something that seems unbearably boring. We share our own experiences and share what does and doesn’t work for us.