Fall Season: Oct. 12 - Dec. 18
Registration is by invitation only. Click below to learn more.
- Have a list and stick to the list… even if there is only one item.
- Set a timer to track how long you have been in the store. Time how long you will allow yourself in each aisle.
- Decide in advance what aisles to avoid.
- Call for back up.
- Go shopping when you have a limited amount of time. This will force you to go faster.
- Call Peapod. This is a grocery delivery service available in some areas
- Have an accountability partner who you will check in with at a certain time.
How do you get through your shopping trips?
Share in the comments section.