Don't miss our next Live Q&A
Every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM CT / 1:30 PM ET
ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Groups
"Each week, Eric helped me evaluate my skills, clarify my goals, and establish a plan to achieve them."
- Have a list and stick to the list… even if there is only one item.
- Set a timer to track how long you have been in the store. Time how long you will allow yourself in each aisle.
- Decide in advance what aisles to avoid.
- Call for back up.
- Go shopping when you have a limited amount of time. This will force you to go faster.
- Call Peapod. This is a grocery delivery service available in some areas
- Have an accountability partner who you will check in with at a certain time.
How do you get through your shopping trips?
Share in the comments section.