- Adult ADHD
- Adults with Asperger's & High Functioning Autism
- Anxiety & OCD
- Chronic Disorganization
- Time Management
- Social Relationships
- Work Life Balance
- Job Related Issues
- Parenting with ADHD
- Shame and Guilt
- Goal Achievement
- Peace of Mind
Great Ideas Need Great Execution
Adults with ADHD can be creative, inventive, industrious, visionaries, leaders, and entrepreneurs.
However, to use these strengths, we need strategies to deal with Executive Function (EF) challenges. EFs include planning, prioritizing, time-management, organization, working-memory, and task-initiation.
ADHD Coaching Tip: Ask someone to sit with you (and do their own thing) to keep you focused when you have to focus on tedious tasks. Accountability is key.
Turn Good Intention Into Action
ADHD has been called the disorder of good intentions, or Intention Deficit Disorder.
If you have ADHD, therapy or coaching can bring tremendous value to you by...
1. Helping you identify the areas of your life that have been impacted by ADHD.
2. Developing S.M.A.R.T. goals that are "ADHD Friendly."
3. Learning tips, tools, and strategies to help you start, follow though on and finish your to-do list.
4. Having increased accountability and support.
Think You May Have ADHD?
3-5% of adults are living with ADHD right now.
90% of these adults have no idea.
ADHD is treatable.
Multimodal Treatment can hep you put your life back on track.