Fall Season: Oct. 12 - Dec. 18
Registration is by invitation only. Click below to learn more.
Overall, I slept better this week. I’ve been sharing my sleep data from the Sleep Cycle App in the Facebook Group.See my last two weeks of sleep data. I use Sleep Cycle on my iPhone with Sleep Secure for additional features online. Here’s a screen shot.
Like ADHD rewired on Facebook, but Join the ADHD reWired Group
Check out this podcast…
Read to Lead interview with Suni Brown, Author of Doodle Revolution, Unlock the power to think differently.
Tech Tip(s) of The Week
I have been using Priority Matrix for about 2 years. It is my primary planning tool. I use it to break down projects, set goals, and more. It’s extraordinarily customizable, visual, and syncs seamlessly across all devices. With the ability to change icons, change color, and sync to your calendar, this is a powerful ADHD friendly planning tool. If you do not use a to do list, this is probably not for you. I have it on my iMac, iPhone and iPad. This is also available on PC and Android devices.
“A goal with out a plan is just a wish.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
This is an outline of the mindmap
Ep 14: Visualize it. Breaking it down
Breaking it Down:
Learning how to plan
What is your vision
- See yourself doing in your imagination
- Draw it / do it
What are your goals?
- Health/Mental Health
What are your strategies? (What will you do to acheive your goals?)
Long term goals to daily plans
- Suggusted Exersize
- What is your vision? These are the bigger dreams that we have.
- Draw your vision.
- Create a mindmap
Create your quartely Plan
Keep breaking it down
- How to live your dreams?
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
- What will you need to accomplish In the next 6 months?
- In the next 3 months?
- This month?
- This week?
- Daily Planning
- Is this still important? (If Yes, keep going)
- If no
- Remove or
- Move to Someday
- Am I on track? (if yes)
- Update progress status
- Stay the course
- If no?
- Do I know what my next step is?
- Do I need to make a decision?
- Do I need other resources?
The Pebble – A listener recommendation.
$159-199 on Amazon.
Click the watch to go to amazon.
- View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist.
- Download watch faces and apps to suit your style and interests.
- Control music playing on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more.
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge
- Compatible with both Apple and Android devices