RSVP For Our Last Scheduled Registration Event on June 11th at 3PM CT.
Don't wait! We're filling up fast! ONLY 8 SPOTS LEFT!
This Week’s Episode:
Linda Roggli joins me on this week’s episode. This is Linda’s third appearance on the podcast. She is a professional certified coach, award-winning author, founder of the ADD Diva Network, and co-founder of the ADHD Women’s Palooza, which is just around the corner. Linda is an expert in later-life ADHD. Linda is a popular speaker at national and international conferences and has coached 100s of women.
In this conversation, you will hear Linda share the role that estrogen plays in ADHD behavior. This is something that a lot of OB GYNs don’t know about. She also shares information on her observational study that you can participate in. This could be an awakening and explain as much as an ADHD diagnosis.
Linda also talks about the upcoming ADHD Women’s Palooza conference. This leads to a discussion on the importance of connecting with other people. Linda explains how Women’s Palooza offers the opportunity to connect and speak with others.
Connect with Linda Roggli:
Website – http://addiva.net
- [03:10] – In Episode #199, I talk about my year in review. I share that I would like to bring music back into my life and give you access.
- [13:18] – Linda talks about attending a conference last week and hearing details a lot of interesting research. She talks about how it was clarified for her that ADHD is not about willpower.
- [17:44] – Estrogen plays a huge role in your ADHD behavior, Linda explains.
- [24:26] – We talk about stimulant medications being with severe depressive episodes.
- [25:46] – Linda shares that most OB GYNs don’t know about the role of estrogen in ADHD.
- [34:40] – Linda talks about her survey, which is a deep, observational study.
- [36:45] – Linda shares a conversation she had with a presenter at this conference. This woman is setting up a world-wide study. You can donate at http://adhdfund.com
- [43:17] – We talk about the importance of connection with other people. Group work has helped us achieve results we never saw without connecting with other people.
- [43:33] – Linda explains that ADHD Women’s Palooza was created to bring people and information into one place.
- [47:15] – Linda shares that the Women’s Palooza offers the opportunity to connect and speak with each other through a phone interface.
- [49:52] – Linda encourages you to go to use MeetUp.com to connect with local people.
- [51:38] – Linda talks about organizing the Women’s Palooza without Terry, her counterpart.
- [57:16] – Linda recently finished one of Stephen Hinshaw’s books, and he is a featured speaker at this year’s Women’s Palooza.
- [1:06:52] – Linda says that there are health issues that people with ADHD struggle with at a higher rate.
- [1:09:00] – Linda talks about purchasing 33 sets of necklaces and earrings.